Sacchi Elettronica history begins in 1952, when Armando Sacchi strong of on the strength of the experience as a sales engineer in the radio industry, decided to settle in Barzanò in the province of Lecco to set up his own business, an electronics-oriented enterprise.
Since then, day after day with the help of its employees Sacchi Elettronica has acquired the experience and skills needed to consolidate its position in the electronic field where it won recognition and gained appreciation among customers and suppliers alike.
In the late ’70s with the generational transition marked by his son Marco and after several experiences such as electronic design, through the more and more pressing, advanced and sophisticated technology Sacchi Elettronica has grown by acquiring knowledge and skills, so as to become a key player in the national electronic market.
- 1952 Foundation
- 1980 Acquisition of SAAR Industrial Electronics Ltd.
- 1985 New department for the distribution of electronic components
- 2003 Acquisition of Konex Ltd.
(Cabling and assembling electronic boards)
- 2004 New headquarters of 1,500 Sq m
- 2010 Acquisition of Acoel Ltd.
(Production of transformers, wound components and EMC/EMI filters)
- 2012 New headquarters of 3,500 Sq.m
- 2015 New department dedicated to electronic boards assembly
- 2016 New department dedicated to Building automation
- 2019 Doubling of the production capacity of the board assembly department
- 2022 New computerized equipment for In – Circuit – Test
Sacchi Elettronica, while having a sense of vocation about this sector, today is a company able to offer advanced technological services. Moreover, it invests in the professional development of human resources and what is more, it is committed to protecting and respecting the environment as well as to provide its customers, state-of-the-art products and services.